Monday, December 31, 2012

Crochet Braids Documentary

So they say it wouldn't last I had to prove them wrong.

 This style is the bomb!! Don't let no one fool you.

Sense doing this style, I've did what I call it a documentary by taking pictures within this month December, 2012, so you can see how these braids and hair look within a week's time. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, I know you have seen me posting up new picture, this was the reason for doing it. No, I wasn't going nuts or being conceited or modest but I have to say I took some nice pics :)

 I did a video showing how I did this style and what hair I used to do it with, the style was done on Dec 1st.

 after filming this video, I had many to request a video sharing what I do to keep this hair looking good, and what product do I use etc. I filmed another video explaining all that for them. Please watch if you're interested in installing these braids and this kind of hair. 


So after filming both of these videos, I wanted to do this picture documentary to show you how the hair keeps, I said my rule of thumb is " the less manipulation you do with this hair the better off it is". I still says the same. because I've did less manipulation to prove a point. In video, I said I uses a wig spray to give hair it's shine etc and etc, but for the past 4 weeks, I didn't use it at all!! The hair is still nice curly and very shiny.  I've had to cut of less frizzes this time also.

Here's the picture collage I did to show how the hair looks from Week 1 to wk 4:


 In this picture, the hair still looks the same as the 1st day putting it in. within the 3 week my edges are starting to loosen up from the cornrow braids that are in my hair, and I have to start laying them down so it want look unattractive. Other than that, the crochet braid hair is just fine.
I'm planning on keeping this up for about a week or 2 before taking it down, it's time to shampoo hair.
I wanted to bring this to you to show this hair can last, and will look good too. If you try the crochet braids, let me know how it worked for you.

Have a blessed day, Oh Happy New Year!!
Trecey

No comments:

Post a Comment