Tuesday, October 23, 2012

How to Remove MakeUp the Easy Way!!

Hey guys, I wanted to make this video to show you that you can have fun with makeup. Some women shys away from it, like I used to because they didn't like the fact of taking it off. Well, I got news for you ladies. you can remove makeup without having all this "fancy pancy" stuff like the Makeup Gurus has. They have the money to purchase all they little  gidgets and gadgets so let them be.

 I'm going to work with what I have. One thing that I keep is some oil. Oil. Olive oil is the best oil that  you can use for your hair skin, nail, and removing makeup. It was said along time ago, that Baby Oil was used for removing makeup. I never tried it I do know that it is oil, and if Olive oil can do the trick then I know it would too. I don't have Baby Oil and I wasn't going to go out and buy any. I'm going to work with what I has already.  In this video, I'm showing how I used the Olive oil to remove makeup.

I did this so you can try if you haven't and enjoy wearing your makeup. I'm not sure if Oils can remove foundation, bronzer etc ( face makeup) I don't wear the face makeup. I'm seeing the need to now though. I'm going to get some in the future and see.  Besides I'm curious about how it works too. I have heard good and bad stories about it too. Nothing like getting it first hand for yourself.
In this video, I show how you can and should work with what you have and leave the rest alone. Honey, it's still a recession out here! we got to make do with what you have.

It is a few of those gadgets that the makeup gurus have I would like to have, the facial exfolliator it's electric and it reminds me of the battery operated toothbrush. That thing looks like it does the job. They looks like this: Now it looks like it's going to exfoliate like crazy!! this one is for your face and body. It cost $225.00 it better put itself away for that kind of money! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment